Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Kmart DOUBLE Coupon DAYS!!!

I am so excited to tell you that Kmart is bringing back their Double Coupon Days!!!! I have heard that it starts 4/4!!! Cities including Colo Springs, Denver, Ft. Collins, Grand Junction and Pueblo!! Hip2Save has the entire list posted.

I have heard that the limit is 5 coupons per day per customer. Not sure if this will be true for when Double Days start up!

If you do not know about Kmart doubling coupons, this is very exciting! They will double Mnf. coupons up to $2 face value of the coupon. Meaning the coupons are then worth $4!! This is an incredible time to stock up on FREE items!!

Last year when the double days, I was able to get all of my cleaning supplies for Free-$.50! I am still working on the stockpile that was created from last year! But the coupon policy had a limit of 25 coupons per person. Hopefully the limit will be more than 5 coupons when it's time!!!

Thanks, Hip2Save

No comments:

Post a Comment