Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New side bar links

As you will see on the side bar there are several new links.

One being Swagbucks. I am so excited about this! I just learned about it this past week and I am already earning bucks to trade in for prizes! Essentially it is a search engine that pays you to use it. Search results are from google and ask.com. As you use the search engine you earn random swagbucks that can later be redeemed for prizes. If you sign up with swagbucks using the link on my site then I will gain more swagbucks for your referral!

The other link you will see if for Coupons.com. If you use that link on the side bar and print coupons from there, I will earn money for each coupon printed!

The last link is provided by google. I do not choose what is posted, but I do earn money for people using the links.

I just wanted to give all of you Savvy Shoppers a heads up on what is new with my site!! I hope you enjoy!

Any scissor will do...
Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment