Thursday, November 12, 2009

Leapfrog Alphabet Pal only $.49!!

LeapFrog Alphabet Pal - Green -  LeapFrog - Toys"R"Us
Update: It seems that the Targets in the Denver area caught onto this deal. Several friends were turned down very rudely by managers at different stores. It was also reported that a corporate email was sent out that they will no longer match Doorbuster deals. It is too bad that they do not have that posted for customers. I am sorry if you did not get in on this deal. It was lots of work convincing managers to do this.
I am so excited about this deal!! If you do a price match at Target using the Toys R Us ad you can score a Leapfrog Alphabet Pal for only $.49 normally price at $19.99!!! I am planning on purchasing this for my soon to be 6 month old and getting a few as gifts for baby showers!! I am also thinking that I might try to get to get some to donate to children in need for the holiday season. Our church is doing a christmas toy drive and I am sure many other organizations would love these wonderful donations!
Starting tomorrow, 11/12, Toys R Us will have a two day Doorbuster sales ad available--valid Friday and Saturday. You should be able to pick this ad up at your local Toys R Us or go HERE to view your local ads and print the full advertisement. Advertised in the ad is the LeapFrog Alphabet Pal priced at $10.49!

Deal Scenario:
Go to Target with the Toys R Us ad (printed or full version)
Purchase the LeapFrog Alphabet Pal
Price match the Toys R Us $10.49 advertised price
Use the $10/1 Target Coupon
Final cost $0.49!
  • I called my local Target store and spoke with a manager about the printed ads. He stated that so long as the printed ad had the location of the Toys R Us with the address they would accept it for the price match.
  • I also asked him about the wording on the coupon which states:"Coupon may not be combined with other promotional codes or applied to previous orders." He said that a price match is not a promotional code so there should be no problem!
  • Also, the coupon does NOT say limit one coupon per transaction! So you should be able to use as many coupons as you would like per transaction!!!
  • I have never done a price match, so when I asked him what the procedure is he stated that you purchase it at normal price at the check out lanes and use the coupon. Then take it to customer service and they will refund you the difference. I asked him if there was a way to get around this and not have to pay the full price. And he said that if you go to customer service with not too many items you can check out there!!! This would be wonderful then no excess $$ out of pocket!!
I am planning to go out first thing in the morning to see how many I can get!!! Wish you all luck and bless a child this holiday season with a wonderful new toy!!

Thanks Hip2Save for the deal idea!

Any scissor will do...
Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment