Monday, November 2, 2009

My King Soopers Deals


So this was a GREAT week!! Due to there being great deals, LOTs was sold out. MAKE SURE TO GET RAIN CHECKS!!! This ends tomorrow at midnight, so there is still some time!

I had to do 3 transactions to make sure that I didn't go over 3 like coupons in one transaction. In total I spent $26.05 out of pocket but I saved $228.27.

There were a few addition deals that I found after walking through the store and with new coupons this past Sunday.

Nesquik Individual Choco. Milk 10/$10
Use $.55 Mnf. coupon=Free

Hershey Kisses 50% off $1.69 (Halloween section)
Use $1.00 Mnf. coupon=$.69

Nursery Water 10/$10 (not in photo)
Use $.50 Mnf. coupon=Free (even if you are not bottle feeding this is a great item to donate to Caring Hand Pregnancy Center)

Maruchan Yakisoba Noodles 10/$10
Use $.50 Mnf. coupon=Free

Beech Nut Oatmeal $1.49
Use BOGO peelie on box
and $1.00 Beech Nut mailer coupon=$.25 ea

Carnation Evap. Milk $.49
Use $.50/2 Mnf. coupon=2 for Free

Here are my recepts showing how much I spent and how my savings broke down and the percentage saved!!! Just in case you don't believe me.


I still have Rain Checks for Land O Lakes Butter, Cheez-It, Carnation Evap. Milk, & Playtex Hand Savers.

Check out all the deals from and earlier post here. Deals end tomorrow so get rain checks!!!

If you find other deals please leave a comment!

Any scissor will do...
Alli

1 comment:

  1. Amazing savings. I think you must get only rock bottom stuff b/c my trip to KS tomorrow is going to cost more like $45 - I totaled it up. Maybe I get different stuff from you?

    ReplyDelete